Posted: 12 October, 2016
What's On This Weekend Around WA?
There's always tonnes going on in WA, and especially now that Spring is in full swing! (Didn't mean to rhyme.)
Also don't forget to catch Ned and Josh on GWN7 this Thursday night, they'll be telling you about more events on this weekend!
Here's just a couple to get you started:
- Friday 14th - Saturday 15th the Southwest Foodbowl Festival, 8 Higgins Street in Nannup
- Saturday 15th - Ferguson Hall turns Wild Wild West! Ferguson Hall 984 Ferguson Road, 6 - 10pm.
- Saturday 15th - Music Rally In The Valley, Burekup & Districts Country Club Russell Road, 6 - 10pm.
- Saturday 15th - Southwest Oktoberfest! Barnard Park Busselton, 3 - 11pm
- Saturday 15th, Kalgoorlie Case and Drill International Speedway, Kal International Speedway. Gates open 5pm, racing at 7pm.
- Friday 14th - 16th, Art by Mel Taylor Art Exhibition, Next to Cartridge World, Martiana Street. 11am
- Friday 14th, Golden Mile Trotting Club, Golden Mile Paceway Cruickshank Sports Arena. From 6pm
- Saturday 15th, Albany Community Foundation Gala Ball, Princess Royal Sailing Club. Get there at 6pm for a 6:30pm start
- Saturday 15th, Park Run 8am Mt Clarence, Apex Drive. Register to run: parkrun.com.au
- Saturday 15th, Hidden Treasures Bloom Festival, hiddentreasures.com.au for various locations.
- Saturday 15th - 16th, Relay For Life, North Road Soccer Grounds 11am Saturday to 11am Sunday